In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), we have updated our policy on the protection of private information, pertaining to the visitors of your website.
For visitors under 18 years of age
We care about privacy protection for those under 18 years of age. If you are younger than 18, please ask for permission from your parent or guardian before your share your personal information with us.
1. INFORMATION YOU SHARE WITH US
a) INFORMATION YOU PERSONALLY FILL IN THROUGH FORMS
Your e-mail address, in case you decide to share it with us by filling-in the subscription forms for either the monthly newsletter or the Zelena akcija mailing list.
Information you give us by filling-in the contact form:
b.) INFORMATION WE AUTOMATICALLY GATHER FROM YOU
Other than that, this website does not collect data from visitors, apart from information willingly shared through communication with Zelena akcija. All personal information is strictly confidential and its processing is in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
2. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
The e-mail addresses you have given us are used exclusively for delivering the newsletter or information on the mailing list.
Your e-mail address is kept in a database, which is also located on the server that generates the monthly newsletters. Zelena akcija has taken all security measures to ensure that your information is used for its intended purpose.
The information you give us by filling out a contact form is used to answer your query. Anonymous information can be used for statistical purposes about queries, or consultations with journalists and citizens.
Gathering information through cookies is used to optimise your user experience and to keep track of general statistics of website visits and traffic analysis through the use of Google Analytics (a service which allows us to keep track of anonymous user traffic on the website).
Your information is kept as long as it is needed for its given purpose. If you share your e-mail with us to receive the monthly newsletter, it is kept as long as Zelena akcija provides the newsletter, unless you cancel your subscription. In that case your address is deleted from the database. For other types of information, it is kept as long as it is needed for its given purpose, or as long as it is legally required/allowed. For example, if you fill out a questionnaire for a project that lasts for two years, the information that you have given is kept long enough to fulfil the project requirements (two years, plus the reporting period). You may request that we delete or change your information in our database at any time.
3. WHO HAS ACCESS TO YOUR INFORMATION?
Only employees of Zelena akcija with access privileges can access your information in our secure server data base, and only specifically for purposes authorised by the user (for which you have explicitly given us permission) or a legal basis for use. Zelena akcija employees are bound by the Rules of Procedure and the Data Protection Rules, which are in accordance with the GDPR.
SHARING INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARITES:
Zelena akcija uses web services for the dissemination of the monthly newsletter and website traffic analysis. Zelena akcija and all third parties which receive your information are bound by special agreements, which are in accordance with GDPR, and which guarantee that personal information (such as e-mail address, anonymous statistics about website traffic, etc.) are used exclusively for the purpose they were provided for. In case of any outside service which include access to your information, access is regulated through agreements, which are in accordance with GDPR..
SHARING INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARITES OUTSIDE OF CROATIA AND THE EUROPEAN UNION:
4. YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS
According to the GDPR, you have the right to:
- Access information – you may request for confirmation whether your personal information is currently being process and access to this information.
- Correction – you have the right to request correction of incorrect personal information (such as requesting to update your e-mail address)
- Deletion – you have the right to request for your information to be deleted from the database.
- Transferability – you may request transfer of your data into another database and to have your personal data delivered in an electronic format.
- Objection – you may object and request limitation or termination to the processing of your data.
- Restriction of use – you may request that we stop processing your information at any time.
- Decline automated profiling – Zelena akcija does not use user profiling services. In case of such services being adopted, Zelena akcija will explicitly ask for permission to use your information in that regard.
5. WHO CAN I CONTACT TO PROTECT MY RIGHT?
For deletion, change or limiting of personal information, as well as all other queries or requests regarding the rights stemming from the GDPR, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Complaints about the breach of personal information in Croatia is investigated and handled by the Croatian Personal Data Agency. For ways to file complaints read more at www.azop.hr.